入学 & Registration
Congratulations on choosing Northern Essex Community College to further your education! Here is a checklist to help you complete the steps for enrollment.
- 入学 application
If you haven’t already, click the button below to to submit your application.
- 应用 for Financial Aid
访问 http: The//studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa and add the 与之 school code 002174 so we can receive your FAFSA
- Explore and apply for 与之 Scholarships
学习 more at http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/scholarships
- Proof of high school graduation
All 与之 students are required to submit proof of successful high school completion in the form of an official High School Diploma, a final High School Transcript, a GED Diploma, or GED Transcript Scores
- Receive your academic placement or waiver
Applicants who do not qualify for a waiver will need to take the Accuplacer assessment prior to registering. For waiver eligibility, visit http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/assessment
- My与之 Portal
Your hub to access Self-Service, Blackboard, 与之 Email, Navigate, and DegreeWorks accounts. http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/first-time-logging
- Navigate App
Download the App and visit http: The//NECC.navigate.eab.com to stay on track with classes, schedules, events, and deadlines.
- 与之 Email
This will serve as the source for all official 与之 communication and information. http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/office-365-help-login
Attend and Schedule
- 与之 Student Online Orientation This required program is the best way to get acquainted with our academic policies and deadlines, campus resources and tools for success. To complete orientation, visit http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/orientation
- Academic Advising Appointment: After completing orientation, a staff member will contact you to schedule an advising appointment to develop an academic plan and register for classes.
Select Payment Option(s)
Your bill must be paid on or before the payment deadline. To view the academic calendar visit: http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/academic-calendar/ For payment options, visit http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/payment-options/
- Financial Aid: Log into My与之 to check your financial aid status and/or accept your award (if it is in an offered status)
- If awarded, your authorized financial aid will be reflected against your account balance. You are responsible for any remaining balance.
- If awarded a scholarship through an organization outside of 与之, send the award letter to Student Accounts at studentaccounts@与之.质量.edu
- To be eligible for a Book Voucher visit http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/book-vouchers-lending-library
- 自费: Log into My与之, under the Home tab scroll down and click on the Pay My Bill Online icon, select Make Payment, and follow the prompts.
- Payment Plan: Log into My与之, under the Home tab scroll down and click on the Pay My Bill Online icon, select Enroll in Payment Plan, and follow the prompts.
- Important Note: To purchase or waive the health insurance, payment or a waiver must be submitted. 访问 http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/health-insurance
Welcome to the Knight 家庭!
Additional and Helpful Information
- Immunization records: If enrolled in 12 credits or more, a completed immunization form must be received within 30 days after registering http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/immunization
- Purchase course materials:
bookstore is your resource for textbooks, course materials, and more! http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/bookstore
- Student ID: http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/photo-ID
- 停车: http: The//www.NECC.flashyat.net/parking
问题? Contact Enrollment Services at enrollmentservices@与之.质量.edu or by calling 978-556-3700.